Skip Navigation

Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
ReDEyE!!
TeamWarfare Vet
03-30-2012 02:38 PM / profile

I think the bolt should be the damage weapon for the pathfinder and the tradeoff with the spinfusor is to give it more self damage propulsion.

As it stands the bolt really is superior in every way.

ReDEyE!!
TeamWarfare Vet
03-30-2012 02:47 PM / profile

OH and FIRST REAL THREAD!
sQu33ze
TeamWarfare Vet
03-30-2012 03:07 PM / profile

theres a spinfusor? once u buy bolt u dont go back
Astralis*
TeamWarfare Vet
03-30-2012 03:14 PM / profile

Spinfusor propels less than the bolt. The bolt is harder to master, but better in every way. No point in using the spinfusor, unless by preference.
JT
Titleless
TeamWarfare Vet
03-30-2012 03:21 PM / profile

bolt is indeed superior. im glad it got a slight nerf tho. one shots are weak.

i support yer idea of disk for jumping and bolt for mans work.
Post edited by JT at 3/30/2012 3:22:04 PM
viruTeX
Badass Mexican
TeamWarfare Vet
TWL Contributor
03-30-2012 03:53 PM / profile

I bought the bolt... but ended up going back to the spinfusor. My problem with the bolt is that the trajectory vector is curved while the spinfusor is constant. So my switch back was due to impatience. I wasn't hitting my mark very well (not that I'm much better with the spinfusor honestly). But the bolt is obviously much more effective is used properly. As indicated by the numerous deaths I've had the pleasure of experiencing.
sQu33ze
TeamWarfare Vet
03-31-2012 01:30 AM / profile

the one upside i see to disk is long range disk spamming turrets and shit
MonkeyHero
TeamWarfare Vet
03-31-2012 05:47 AM / profile

But that's boring and a job for the HO anyway. Pro players don't worry about that crap right.
Mindflayr
TeamWarfare Vet
TWL Retired Staff
04-01-2012 09:39 PM / profile

Agreed on the Botl being superior. Before the Customization Patch I used both Pathfinder and jumper, and preffered the bolt thrower even then when stuck on the Jumpers loadout... but now its even more apparent.

Also how come they couldnt be smart enough to realize we still could utilize "Loadouts" so that I can have say, 3 different variations of the pathfinder depending on what i want to do. The customization patch opened so many doors, but for me it killed 2 classes i previously played. I used to play Raider and Scrambler equally, since they merged I havent used the shield or GL yet, and its because im not going to Cap as a Raider (with old scrambler setup), then reconfigure the entire fucking class to rape in shield, they reconfigure the entire fucking class to play scrambler again.

Give me a way to build a loadout , and then save it as Loadout 1, 2, 3 etc, so I could say have 9 Loadouts which could all be slight variations of path, or 1 of each class/etc, and you would see more variety than what you currently see, and Tribes Vets would have even closer to a true open loadout system than anything yet. Owell, goodbye Raider, thrust pack, etc.
New Thread / Reply to Thread

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 8/1/2014 9:51:29 AM
TWL® EU Time: 8/1/2014 3:51:29 PM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions