Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
STRE3TZ
Competition Manager
NA Game Operations

04-24-2012 11:57 PM / profile

TeamWarfare wants you!

CoD MW3 Ladder & League Admins Wanted

TeamWarfare is looking for a few good gamers to fill needed positions for CoD: MW3 Ladders & Leagues staff. This will be for all CoD games played at TWL.

***Please keep in mind that as a Staff Member, you and your team will be held to a higher standard than the typical TeamWarfare Member.***

If you would like to contribute to the CoD community and feel you can take on the responsibility of being a TeamWarfare Ladder/League Admin, then this might be an excellent opportunity for you.

Additional Requirements:
  • Must intend to play for an active CoD MW3 team on TeamWarfare
  • Must have IRC client installed and able to idle #teamwarfare and #twl_cod
  • Must have a presence in the community (i.e. forum activity)
  • Must be able to dedicate a few hours a night on a regular basis
  • Must have all the CoD Series games.
  • Must be self-motivated and reliable
  • Must be able to write clearly without any spelling or grammatical errors

Please include the following in your email:
  • Position Applying For: CoD Ladder Admin or CoD League Admin
  • A link to your TeamWarfare Profile:
  • Your Name:
  • Your Age:
  • TWL Clan(s):
  • Reason you think that you would make a good admin:
  • What ladder/league do you have the most experience with?
  • Include "CoD: MW3 Ladder/League Admin application -insert your name" in the title field of the email.

If you feel that a future with TeamWarfare as a CoD: MW3 Ladder/League Admin would be an interesting opportunity for you, please send an email with all the required info to streetz@teamwarfare.com
For any additional information, please contact the Admin listed above. You can reach us through email, steam, xfire, or on IRC at Gamesurge at #twl_cod. And please don't forget, put "CoD MW3 Ladder/League Admin application -insert your name" in the title field of the email.

Set your sights on TeamWarfare's CoD and apply now!

2010 TeamWarfare.com
Community First Gaming, LLC, All rights reserved

Reprint Inquiries Contact:
news@teamwarfare.com
Pimpsmack
TWL Member
04-26-2012 01:59 AM / profile

I would totally fill this out for reals, but just want to know if you count previous violiations aka suspensions into account? if so im just wasting my time.

Food for thought: get passed all the trolling (boredom that goes along with) and previous drama, i am a wealth of information and ambitious as well as dedicated to the cause whatever that maybe(in this case an admin). Just sayin...
STRE3TZ
Competition Manager
NA Game Operations

04-26-2012 06:15 AM / profile

Originally posted by: Pimpsmack
I would totally fill this out for reals, but just want to know if you count previous violiations aka suspensions into account? if so im just wasting my time.

Food for thought: get passed all the trolling (boredom that goes along with) and previous drama, i am a wealth of information and ambitious as well as dedicated to the cause whatever that maybe(in this case an admin). Just sayin...

You would be wasting your time, yes we count previous violations, we sometimes can look passed "trolling" but there are other suspensions on your account that would not allow you to pass.

Thanks for the interest though.
Tevlin.
TWL Member
04-26-2012 07:19 AM / profile

lulz, Streetz you just crushed his one and only dream.
STRE3TZ
Competition Manager
NA Game Operations

04-26-2012 08:55 AM / profile

Originally posted by: Tevlin.
lulz, Streetz you just crushed his one and only dream.

How about you? Do you have some time to put in? I know you were interested not too long ago. E-mail me if you still are.
Pimpsmack
TWL Member
04-26-2012 12:57 PM / profile

thanks streetz. sad though.

"Just because people do bad things, doesn't mean they're bad people"
Tevlin.
TWL Member
04-26-2012 03:43 PM / profile

Actually I tried adding you back onto steam to talk. My last day of work is tonight and I'm done with finals in a few weeks so I would be interested.
STRE3TZ
Competition Manager
NA Game Operations

04-26-2012 03:45 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Tevlin.
Actually I tried adding you back onto steam to talk. My last day of work is tonight and I'm done with finals in a few weeks so I would be interested.

K sounds good I will shoot you an email
r3dmaNNN
TWL Member
04-26-2012 08:36 PM / profile

recruiting as admin who derails threads
New Thread / Reply to Thread

advertisement

TWL® NA Time: 4/25/2014 4:07:34 AM
TWL® EU Time: 4/25/2014 10:07:34 AM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions