Skip Navigation

Author
Thread New Thread / Thread Locked
230grain_SB
TWL Member
08-28-2010 09:58 PM / profile

"We have 15 minutes after the match time to come to the server so shaddup!!!"

"No Subs allowed!!!!!"

I got an idea...how bout you make it a rule that ONLY squad leaders talk to the other team's squad leader in text and on voice instead of allowin every freakin punk who thinks he knows the rules to yap.

And how about if the squad leaders are posted before the match so we know who represents the teams instead of wise ass responses to the question, "Who is the squad leader tonite for your team?"

And how bout you make it a rule that Squad leaders are familiar with the rules?

Oh wait....aren't these rules already? lol
SCE_S.F.C.-415
TWL Member
08-28-2010 11:06 PM / profile

I suggest TWL implement an IQ and age requirement test to join/play matches.

Or else we have to deal with feeble minded children who don't know what they're talking about.

1st example is a "special" kid who wanted us to report a loss for not having the whole team 1 minute after the scheduled match time.

This is what the rules state "The first live round must begin no later than 10 minutes after the scheduled match time."

2nd these "special" kids don't know the proper procedure to substitute a player

Teams requiring a substitute during live round play must notify the opposing team via Global chat.

3rd some "special" child posted in match comms that he had 3 days to report the loss

This is what TWL states The "losing" team has 1 hour to report the loss via their Admin Panel or file a Match Dispute. Failure to do so will result in team penalties.

230grain_SB
TWL Member
08-28-2010 11:16 PM / profile

I'm 49 so I guess you're talkin bout the special kid in your pack that said "We have 15 minutes after the match time to come to the server so shaddup!!!"
? lol

Our is it the special da that entered the match after we started?

Or the special da that ignored the first round non scoring discard round request?
m0re_c0wbell!
TWL Member
08-28-2010 11:19 PM / profile

"1st example is a "special" kid who wanted us to report a loss for not having the whole team 1 minute after the scheduled match time."
This kid you are talking about, is not at all a "kid". Before you say "kid", you might want to figure out who the kids are in our clan so you wont embarrass yourself.

"2nd these "special" kids don't know the proper procedure to substitute a player"
First of all, I appreciate you calling me special. I know your feelings for me. Secondly, you all also brought JefersonArplane into the middle of rounds multiple times without notifying us. Also, we asked for a RDR but you all did not comply.

Russd3
TeamWarfare Vet
Retired Sr. Staff
TWL Contributor
08-28-2010 11:36 PM / profile

The forums are not the place for this. If you have a dispute with another team then file a dispute and/or email an admin. Fighting in the forums will only result in all of you getting banned..
nooz
TeamWarfare Vet
Retired Sr. Staff
08-29-2010 04:10 AM / profile

As said above.
New Thread / Thread Locked

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 7/30/2014 5:04:08 AM
TWL® EU Time: 7/30/2014 11:04:08 AM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™