Skip Navigation

Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
bRn..
TWL Member
12-29-2011 08:38 AM / profile

I've been in AA since 2004, played AA2 since late 1.7
1 week after, 1.9 was released with medic training, i was myself one of the 1st completing it and without the answers in a paper or so.
later on, SF trainings came in, i got through it too without any type of helps.

Game developed, i developed and became a top EU player in a top EU team, playing against other top teams in TWL, ESL, CAL, HTGN, EU drafts, portuguese drafts.
Played over 150 matches with numerous of people, enjoyed alot to be part of the community.

UNFORTUNATELY, people are spreading out.
AA3 has lots of potential the only bad thing were the bugs and lag when it was first released that scared everyone out.. but NOW IT IS A GOOD GAME AGAIN..

They need us guys, to make again this game go HUGE.. Bring back everyone, try atleast, this game needs publicity, we ALL WANT TO PLAY LEAGUES..PLAY MATCHES..FEEL EVERYTHING AGAIN..
TWL needs to work hard too, we want a league with success, it has been years since AA3 was released and it is still the same thing, i am playing since august'11 and there is no evolution.
I know what i felt before with all those emotional games, played till the last second with my heart almost exploding of ansiety..

Need an admin TWL? I can help you!
Need ideas ? I can help aswell!

Post something in all forums, make ppl try this game, they will love it.

Come on!
XAN_RAV3N
Competition Staff
Lead Ladder Admin
America's Army

12-29-2011 11:29 AM / profile

Originally posted by: bRn..
I've been in AA since 2004, played AA2 since late 1.7
1 week after, 1.9 was released with medic training, i was myself one of the 1st completing it and without the answers in a paper or so.
later on, SF trainings came in, i got through it too without any type of helps.

Game developed, i developed and became a top EU player in a top EU team, playing against other top teams in TWL, ESL, CAL, HTGN, EU drafts, portuguese drafts.
Played over 150 matches with numerous of people, enjoyed alot to be part of the community.

UNFORTUNATELY, people are spreading out.
AA3 has lots of potential the only bad thing were the bugs and lag when it was first released that scared everyone out.. but NOW IT IS A GOOD GAME AGAIN..

They need us guys, to make again this game go HUGE.. Bring back everyone, try atleast, this game needs publicity, we ALL WANT TO PLAY LEAGUES..PLAY MATCHES..FEEL EVERYTHING AGAIN..
TWL needs to work hard too, we want a league with success, it has been years since AA3 was released and it is still the same thing, i am playing since august'11 and there is no evolution.
I know what i felt before with all those emotional games, played till the last second with my heart almost exploding of ansiety..

Need an admin TWL? I can help you!
Need ideas ? I can help aswell!

Post something in all forums, make ppl try this game, they will love it.

Come on!

I'm with you in this battle.

HOOAH AA!!!

p33kasaurus
TWL Member
12-30-2011 02:34 AM / profile

The game is terrible and will never be big. I`m said to say it but it is the truth ;(
m2-stryker
TWL Member
12-30-2011 11:51 AM / profile

There is a big enough player base as it is. If you look at the amount of servers listed, there is tonnes of interest. It's keeping people playing regularly that is the issue.

This patch did wonders, as far as game play is concerned. Understanding the limits of ones video card is beneficial too. Since this new patch, I can actually PLAY Pipeline rather than suffer through it.

Negative comments coming from dinosaurs are m00t.
bRn..
TWL Member
12-30-2011 03:04 PM / profile

how can the game be terrible ? i know games that look terrible, with devs that dont care what people say, full of hackers and a gameplay that is not even near the reality and people do something for it and like it..oh come on, what is AA3 different from these ? AA3 has potential.

please, dont let it die
p33kasaurus
TWL Member
01-02-2012 07:51 PM / profile

The game has the worst community ever. The game play is terrible the maps are terrible the hitboxes are terrible and name 1 game where you can't jump? Your hopes for this game to go anywhere are futile and wasted this game is going nowhere but into the ground. Ggs.
p33kasaurus
TWL Member
01-02-2012 07:53 PM / profile

Originally posted by: m2-stryker
There is a big enough player base as it is. If you look at the amount of servers listed, there is tonnes of interest. It's keeping people playing regularly that is the issue.

This patch did wonders, as far as game play is concerned. Understanding the limits of ones video card is beneficial too. Since this new patch, I can actually PLAY Pipeline rather than suffer through it.

Negative comments coming from dinosaurs are m00t.

Your delusional if you think this game has any potential at all.
bRn..
TWL Member
01-03-2012 08:52 AM / profile

yo badass, ur just a failure in AA as u are on real life thats why u dont play it, u get owned by noobs Q_Q and blame the game

btw, who are you ? ur ingame nick on AA2 or 3..it seems ur no better than a simple open player scrub
XAN_RAV3N
Competition Staff
Lead Ladder Admin
America's Army

01-03-2012 10:07 AM / profile

Keep the topic on track, please.

And it's a topic for AA players and community, we don't need outsiders bringing their disappointment to here.

Play your game and let the others play what they want.

Thx
bRn..
TWL Member
01-03-2012 01:45 PM / profile

when will the TWL league begin raven ? we need it
XAN_RAV3N
Competition Staff
Lead Ladder Admin
America's Army

01-03-2012 02:32 PM / profile

Asap, patch was the last trouble to be solved, now our director will finish some procedures and the subscriptions will be open soon.

I'm very hopeful with that, as you guys.
bRn..
TWL Member
01-03-2012 04:51 PM / profile

gonna join with a trong team, i hope
m2-stryker
TWL Member
01-03-2012 05:59 PM / profile

Me too.. I want to join with a strong team too..
p33kasaurus
TWL Member
01-04-2012 04:25 AM / profile

yo badass, ur just a failure in AA as u are on real life thats why u dont play it, u get owned by noobs Q_Q and blame the game

btw, who are you ? ur ingame nick on AA2 or 3..it seems ur no better than a simple open player scrub

Hazealus from 12oz going live eflow devious gaming and crucial gaming. Me>you. Hi.
bRn..
TWL Member
01-04-2012 06:49 AM / profile

Originally posted by: p33kasaurus

Hazealus from 12oz going live eflow devious gaming and crucial gaming. Me>you. Hi.

open NA teams.. i was in iceNine.EU, sorry ME>>>>>>>>>>>>YOU
XAN_RAV3N
Competition Staff
Lead Ladder Admin
America's Army

01-04-2012 09:53 AM / profile

This one?

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?player=hazealus

Ziglabeu
TWL Member
01-04-2012 11:12 AM / profile

A banned account ? lol
bRn..
TWL Member
01-04-2012 02:11 PM / profile

Originally posted by: XAN_RAV3N
This one?

http://www.teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?player=hazealus

ahahahah, that was awesome raven
p33kasaurus
TWL Member
01-05-2012 03:58 AM / profile

Really? Please go to the two champions thread and count how many times you see those teams. And I played Cal I for give so continue toj be euro trash who played in a terrible EU community, I don't see i9 anywhere
bRn..
TWL Member
01-05-2012 06:40 AM / profile

Really? Please go to the two champions thread and count how many times you see those teams. And I played Cal I for give so continue toj be euro trash who played in a terrible EU community, I don't see i9 anywhere

you can win anything you want but as long as u have this: http://teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?player=hazealus
i don't really care what u win, ill be always better
Post edited by bRn.. at 1/5/2012 6:41:01 AM
p33kasaurus
TWL Member
01-06-2012 02:38 AM / profile

you can win anything you want but as long as u have this: http://teamwarfare.com/viewplayer.asp?player=hazealus
i don't really care what u win, ill be always better

Your terrible twl banned half the community for stupid shit. Any decent player knows it means nothing. I played in every single 1 of those finals matches except the dvg 1. Also some shitty euro who played for a shitty euro team get real your opinion means nothing. Ggs pz
New Thread / Reply to Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 9/1/2014 5:04:13 PM
TWL® EU Time: 9/1/2014 11:04:13 PM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions