Skip Navigation

Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »
Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
2P@C
TWL Member
07-19-2011 12:06 AM / profile

i can get a team for thsi that will show up for matches....maybe even a few cod4 playerswho were disappointed in brink would want to install ET and give it a shot
HoF Aimbot
TWL Member
07-19-2011 02:18 AM / profile

Would be fun to see this happen. Start recruiting and spreading the word kids.
shaftz0r
TWL Member
07-19-2011 04:52 AM / profile

yes lets "recruit" (LOL) before we even have a ladder setup
`prophet
TeamWarfare Vet
TWL Retired Staff
07-19-2011 07:12 AM / profile

"Double Post"

This thread was obviously made as a joke to bash Brink. I didn't think it would materialize into this. While I would support any NA ET comeback, I do not see it becoming a long term reality.

I'd admin but I wouldn't let any cheating faggots play which brings the 6 teams that would have otherwise signed up down to a team and a half (highballing it).

Best of luck, though.
ohurcool
TWL Member
07-19-2011 08:33 AM / profile

Originally posted by: bd|ceres
Originally posted by: ohurcool
Originally posted by: bd|ceres
What are you talking about? The average time difference between Europe and NA is about 7~ hours . 4 am - 7= 9pm.

No, there are no euro teams that stay up that late in order to practice against them. Yes, my life during the summer IS that busy and i cant frag this game all day, which i guess is something normal for you.

Et in NA IS dead. I am not saying it because I am shafty, I am saying it because it really IS dead. You have to be retarded to think otherwise. However, I am not saying that it can't be revived seeing how every new fps fucking blows.

Seems like your "facts" are wrong even though you play this game daily. Which is knd of sad

actually the majority of europe is only 6 hours ahead of eastern usa/canada, with UK at only 5.

honestly I do not care about NA comp, since euros are much more skilled, have much better attitudes, and are generally much more fun to play against.. I just find it humorous that people make such ridiculous claims about NA activity in ET without even being active in the game themselves

anyway, enjoy your extremely busy summer and good luck with your team of inactive oldschool professional ET players

Oh my bad, didn't know that everyone who plays ET in NA lives on the east coast...

"honestly I do not care about NA comp" > " I just find it humorous that people make such ridiculous claims about NA activity"
Wait, what? Then again, I hope you realize people don't play this game in NA because there is no competition. Playing euros all day like it's your job or pubbing on random servers doesn't make you know more about the current (nonexistent) NA scene than anyone else.

Oh and thanks but I wont enjoy my summer because it's busy.. duuh. However, I will enjoy playing in a ladder or something (if it ever happens) with people I've played with for years. Or like you called them "inactive oldschool professional ET players"

Like I said, try to act cool in another thread

ok
Gryg
TWL Member
07-19-2011 10:06 AM / profile

The argument over NA ET being is moot. It has been dead for a few years now. This, however, doesn't mean it cannot be revived. If any community of a dead game could be revived ET would be it. Its also easy for new players to pick up since its free.

I think a lot of us who played ET competitively and loved the game style of ET have been thoroughly disappointed with the gaming scene. Every FPS game in the last 4 years has been crap. I think thats something that players who enjoyed ET so much would agree with because there is no game that can to compare the diversity of strats and the true teamwork it takes for the game.

Each time we look up for a new game that will be similar to ET and each time it ends up a total failure. There is nothing good on the horizon now that Brink has failed. You may as well either retire or try to revive a game that was actually made for PCs, because all new games will be created towards console play and will suck immensely. I have no faith in the future of PC gaming, especially in FPS. I think all of us here agree with that.

Why not give it a try? The difference between the other times revival has been tried is that now we are at our breaking point. Many held out of trying ET as we wanted to move into other new games as there were many new ones coming out that looked promising. But lets face it we should learn by now that every new game will be crap. So why not play a game we all enjoyed before?

Forget all the lame excuses of inactivity and such. This game has more of a chance than any currently released or future game at this point. At least for those who prefer objective team based game.
RaNA
TWL Member
07-19-2011 10:58 AM / profile

I support this thread, we definetly need a NA league/ladder and my team is interested as well.
+1 to the thread
kARDONN
TWL Member
07-19-2011 11:34 AM / profile

and who are you referring to by cheating faggots. The people that rape your face off and you have no proof that they cheat? Those people?
cb//nighty
TWL Member
07-19-2011 12:54 PM / profile

dusting off my mx518 as we speak

edit: somebody make a decent pub server for christ sake, ill even donate some cash to make it happen
Post edited by cb//nighty at 7/19/2011 12:56:12 PM
HoF Aimbot
TWL Member
07-19-2011 01:49 PM / profile

Originally posted by: shaftz0r

Yes shafty lets recruit. Either way whether its TWL or virus doing STA somethings gonna happen. No you dont like how virus runs things so then dont play. Either ur gonna support it or not.
shaftz0r
TWL Member
07-19-2011 03:14 PM / profile

Originally posted by: HoF Aimbot

Yes shafty lets recruit. Either way whether its TWL or virus doing STA somethings gonna happen. No you dont like how virus runs things so then dont play. Either ur gonna support it or not.

whoever you are.... I have no issue with how virus "runs things" because he doesn't run anything. he flakes. We have quite a bit of empirical evidence to back this claim up. Prime example being that the ladder isn't even made yet. everything is on the backend of twl and would take a day to make happen. Do it already so people can get teams together, get signups out the way, and generate real interest instead of hyperbole, and internet flaming.
'mcwattersm'
TWL Member
07-19-2011 03:49 PM / profile

^ This.

I already have my LU as do others (Brutii, Descent) and we can start playing ladder matches this week. I think actual matches being played will generate more response then... whatever this has become.
cb//nighty
TWL Member
07-19-2011 04:30 PM / profile

Originally posted by: HoF Aimbot

Don't worry, Shafty is just happy he has a ET forum to finally rage in
extend
TWL Member
07-19-2011 04:42 PM / profile

bd #1
shaftz0r
TWL Member
07-19-2011 05:55 PM / profile

Originally posted by: cb//nighty

steam forums got old fast
2P@C
TWL Member
07-19-2011 07:38 PM / profile

thetz.net

you can join radigan in trolling cod faggots
shaftz0r
TWL Member
07-19-2011 08:11 PM / profile

Originally posted by: 2P@C

thetz.net

you can join radigan in trolling cod faggots

that sounds way too easy. i can just hear the braces scraping against lips in my head already
cb//nighty
TWL Member
07-19-2011 08:52 PM / profile

i played like 3 hours of ET today...should i file a claim with the FDIC or the IRS for money lost on Brink?

Still looking for someone to host/cfg a etpro server. Seriously i will play top dollar, tired of getting triple panzered on F|A pub
shaftz0r
TWL Member
07-19-2011 08:54 PM / profile

i'll get a pub up in the next few days and post an ip here
dedz
TWL Member
07-19-2011 09:16 PM / profile

i'll get a pub up in the next few days and post an ip here

dunno if troll....

theres already an NA pub up by tomun or something and probably gave a thousand other people admins and people dont like the cfgs they have there(its like TWL or something, no prone delay and mg42 etc) which nobody likes anymore . gonna be hard to populate it
New Thread / Reply to Thread
Pages (9): « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 8/23/2014 11:19:44 AM
TWL® EU Time: 8/23/2014 5:19:44 PM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions