Skip Navigation

Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
wormwoodx
Oh how far hath thee fallen.....
05-10-2011 01:41 PM / profile

So, now that AA is completely and utterly dead, and everyone has moved on to worse games. What's everyone up to?

inb4whoareyou?
sixxtoes
TWL Member
05-11-2011 09:24 PM / profile

who are you?

Im playing HoN now (Heroes of Newerth). Its a DOtA clone, available here for $30
http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/

If your gonna get the game, let me know first so I can refer you and get free stuff.

*edited for awful grammar*
Post edited by sixxtoes at 5/11/2011 9:30:58 PM
wormwoodx
05-11-2011 09:38 PM / profile

Originally posted by: sixxtoes
who are you?

I'm not allowed to tell you who I am.

But I don't negotiate with terrorist.
Jesterss
TeamWarfare Vet
05-12-2011 08:26 AM / profile

sounds like ninja!.. yanke too but I don't think he'd be posting..

lol still on HON huh sixx?.. you given black ops a try?.
Blu1ce20
TeamWarfare Vet
05-12-2011 06:52 PM / profile

Originally posted by: wormwoodx
who are you?

sounds like one my old sayings...noobie?
wormwoodx
05-12-2011 09:58 PM / profile

Originally posted by: Blu1ce20
Originally posted by: wormwoodx
who are you?

sounds like one my old sayings...noobie?

I can neither confirm nor deny, however, it is true that I have not, and never will negotiate with known terrorists.

Hi Vando.
dac-
TWL Member
05-13-2011 12:59 AM / profile

HoN's an amazing game, steep learning curve though and makes you rage until you start foaming cuz 90% of the ppl are retarded douchebags
wormwoodx
05-13-2011 11:22 AM / profile

Originally posted by: dac-
HoN's an amazing game, steep learning curve though and makes you rage until you start foaming cuz 90% of the ppl are retarded douchebags

So, it's an RTS?
sixxtoes
TWL Member
05-13-2011 09:35 PM / profile

Its technically a MOBA game (Multiplayer Online Battle Game)
Basically its 5v5, 3rd person. You and all your teammates/enemies pick a hero out of a possible 70+ different heroes, then proceed to level and get items on them through a period of 15 minutes to over an hour. The goal being to destroy the other teams main building. Every game you pick a new hero, and start at lvl 1. Winning increases you Ranking level, and losing decreases it. You start at 1500, though most people when they start are actually at about 1000. And even at 1700+ games you get retards who don't know what their doing...

Oh, and its free to play week to celebrate its 1 year birthday, so go play it free and try it. Add me as sixxtoes or Tiny`Tank if you want...
Post edited by sixxtoes at 5/14/2011 1:15:57 PM
wormwoodx
05-14-2011 08:21 PM / profile

I played with a plethora of old players today, those of which included Dude, and Noofy.

It was a pretty fun time getting owned.
-except!on.
TeamWarfare Vet
05-17-2011 05:14 AM / profile

What the fuck's up? home for summer and ready to play on respawn servers cuz thats where the pros play. swag.

wormwoodx
05-17-2011 11:34 AM / profile

Originally posted by: -except!on.
What the fuck's up? home for summer and ready to play on respawn servers cuz thats where the pros play. swag.

ahh! Sup exception. I expect to see you on some pipe and urban =] The only to maps the count.
-except!on.
TeamWarfare Vet
05-17-2011 05:37 PM / profile

I couldn't believe when I got on the other night that there wasn't a single person playing pipeline or urban. SF Hospital was THE only choice. The beginning of the end started awhile ago. Is this the end of the end?

Am I out of the loop or am I not suppose to know what other name you go by wormwood?
wormwoodx
05-17-2011 06:33 PM / profile

Originally posted by: -except!on.
I couldn't believe when I got on the other night that there wasn't a single person playing pipeline or urban. SF Hospital was THE only choice. The beginning of the end started awhile ago. Is this the end of the end?

Am I out of the loop or am I not suppose to know what other name you go by wormwood?

Yeah it's pretty much the end of the end, which blows. Because AA was the only fps I ever actually liked.

Anyway, you're not supposed to know who I am, but I am sure it would be easy to take a guess.
New Thread / Reply to Thread

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 8/22/2014 11:41:32 AM
TWL® EU Time: 8/22/2014 5:41:32 PM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions