Skip Navigation

Pages (2): « 1 [2]
Author
Thread New Thread / Thread Locked
spnkr
TWL Member
09-11-2011 12:47 AM / profile

idk why you care so much. there are 10 servers left in this game with people and you still are hurt via the internet from things over 3 years ago.

it literally never effected you except when whatever team you were on scrimed us. you were in open, we were in invite \_/
BilliardWolf
TWL Member
09-11-2011 01:17 AM / profile

Originally posted by: @venger
imo one bad apple makes the bunch look bad. maybe ur too young to know of it maybe not was expressing how i feel. For a min though spanker was chris then had to remember that chris was chrones not spanker. like i said i know the outcomes gonna be. i like stan but ur bad taste in former teamates make u all look bad just saying

im not sure who you think i am but i was one of the founding people in Med. You not knowing the difference between who Spanker is and who Chris is just shows that you really dont know anything for yourself and just live off of what you hear.
@venger
TeamWarfare Vet
09-11-2011 01:20 AM / profile

its not so much that i care. like i said i might not even be there tomorrow night. the game is dying im hardly ever on playing aa but the community that is still around on life support is a good community just dont want to see it get messed up thats all. to have u come here and post and say something about a scrim. i hardly remember half of the scrims i have done im pretty sure i was bad in that scrim just like ive always been bad. no need to bicker back and forth about this dont want to get another thread locked. if im there tomorrow night ill still be saying glhf and ggs not trying to be a dick. so in the end ggs have fun everyone gl in thier first matches and such
@venger
TeamWarfare Vet
09-11-2011 01:25 AM / profile

btw no offense spanker but u and chris almost look alike...if u squint ur eyes really tight billard it wasnt directed towards you at all honestly idk who u are just like u dont know who the hell i am. TBH im pretty sure i was in the aa community before mug' n mouse came to aa so i hear shit i see shit and ive been around awhile. was it direct AT you no i said one bad apple. no names we all know who it was that i was referring to. shall i name names? noofy chrones hendrix etc alot of the players that are not in TWL anymore was pretty much the whole thing. just because you wernt there etc inactive...u were associated with them a ban was placed...how u got around it idk dont care tomorrow is the match nothing is going to change ill show up if im there and have fun. no need to get on a high horse
Post edited by @venger at 9/11/2011 1:26:08 AM
BilliardWolf
TWL Member
09-11-2011 02:10 AM / profile

chris never cheated, noofy did like 2 years before he was in med and went clean. As a matter of fact the only one who ever got caught cheating you didnt even mention. The TWL ban had nothing to do with cheating, it was because someone got ahold of an admins pw and decided to have some fun. I didnt have to get around a ban because I didnt do anything. Even tho it seems like a hard concept for you to understand im sure you'll get it. If want to act all prim and proper and "i'll say my gg's and gl's to everyone" don't run your mouth. Juss sayin.
Post edited by BilliardWolf at 9/11/2011 2:20:03 AM
flip-
TWL Member
09-11-2011 02:26 AM / profile

do i...do i sculpt the penis?
@venger
TeamWarfare Vet
09-11-2011 09:38 AM / profile

hai flip go ahead lol
dac-
TWL Member
09-11-2011 03:13 PM / profile

Yo spanker lets get real though, noofy never stopped the guy was worse than me and everytime he gets fucked in the butt by a square dick he'll cry all day and call cheats and then resort to using cheats again so he can feel good about himself.

true story
spnkr
TWL Member
09-11-2011 09:10 PM / profile

Originally posted by: dac-
Yo spanker lets get real though, noofy never stopped the guy was worse than me and everytime he gets fucked in the butt by a square dick he'll cry all day and call cheats and then resort to using cheats again so he can feel good about himself.

true story

whatthefuckamireading.jpg

don't forget flip is a cheater too.
nooz
Operations Director
Senior Operations

09-12-2011 07:33 AM / profile

Ok
Post edited by nooz at 9/12/2011 7:33:15 AM
New Thread / Thread Locked
Pages (2): « 1 [2]

advertisement