Skip Navigation

Author
Thread New Thread / Reply to Thread
Kromatic3
TWL Member
02-14-2012 03:55 PM / profile

Hi guys,

I'm glad to see the Tribes community is still strong after all these years. I see quite a few familiar faces on here. Some of you might remember me as |CoDx|Kalik from Tribes 2. These days I'm playing alot of Tribes Ascend. I'm with MIA Clan and we're putting together a team of skilled players. We just started recruiting so there are lots of spots available at the moment. Very friendly atmosphere, over 300+ members spread across our various game divisions (BF3, MW3, TA, etc.), always someone on Teamspeak to play with. We will be competing in the North American - East region and will be hosting our own TA servers once this is possible. If you guys are interested, just drop by miaclan.net to apply for the FP:Tribes division. Tell them Kromatic3 sent you.

Kromatic
Kromatic3
TWL Member
02-16-2012 12:56 PM / profile

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the interest in MIA. The positions are really filling up quickly. Just found our Heavy on Flag. Still need Flag Cappers and Snipers.

Come play a few rounds with us in Teamspeak. Hit up miaclan.net for the info.

Kromatic
Kromatic3
TWL Member
02-23-2012 01:04 AM / profile

That's right, Tribes Ascend has gone open beta! To celebrate MIA is holding a recruitment drive. We just signed 9 skilled TA players. There are still a few key positions to fill. Come play with MIA! miaclan.net

Kromatic
Kromatic3
TWL Member
03-05-2012 12:32 AM / profile

Tribes Ascend is really becoming popular at MIA. We've decided to dedicate 6 servers to the game as soon as Hi-Rez makes this possible. Come and join a great gaming community and tell them Kromatic3 sent you! miaclan.net

Kromatic
SCORPION777
TeamWarfare Vet
03-15-2012 12:39 PM / profile

Hi,

Just wanted to stop in a remind everybody that MIA is still recruiting for Tribes T:A players. I am a recent recruit of MIA and long time TWL T2 player. MIA is a great clan and a great group of gamers. Stop in our TS and check us out.

[MIAr]SCORPION777
MIAClan
TWL Member
03-21-2012 09:24 PM / profile

Hi Guys and Gals,
Just wanted to stop in and say how much I enjoy miaclan.net
I really enjoy the family atmosphere on the teamspeak server and always have a blast in the unit black scrims
Join us at 64.34.212.192:10038
Kromatic3
TWL Member
04-03-2012 05:24 PM / profile

Hi,

Just wanted to let you know that we've assembled our [MIA] competitive team. We're starting a NA ladder tournament this week. Our first match is against team icarus.

We are still recruiting casual and competitive players. Please visit miaclan.net and hit the apply button on the home page.

To kick off the official game launch in 9 days we'll be having a launch event! In-game gold rewards will be handed out!

New Thread / Reply to Thread

advertisement
GamerModz - Design Your Gear

TWL® NA Time: 7/31/2014 7:39:44 PM
TWL® EU Time: 8/1/2014 1:39:44 AM

All content © TeamWarfare.com 2000-2014
TeamWarfare League™
Privacy Policy | Terms and Conditions